Monday, May 4, 2009

Quick Updates

The feelings of self pity have been replaced by determination and excitement.
Yes, it still sometimes rears its ugly head, but for the most part I've been able to deal. I'm excited for what lays ahead. My resume has been tailored for the new career I'm hoping to get into, and with a few more adjustments, I'll be golden :)

Again, thank you to all those who have helped and continue to help and support me through this time. Without all of you, I wouldn't be where I am now- confident and ready to move forward.

Friday: The alarm system got installed at our house. I am definitely sleeping much more peacefully at night. The hubby has forgotten a few times that we have the alarm, so it's gone off quite a few times. I'm hoping he'll remember it from now on.

Saturday: Good times at the house. We had my family and a few friends over for the Pacquiao/ Hatton fight. A great time was definitely had by all! Pacquiao killed it- 2rounds and Hatton was knocked out!

Sunday: Church. I met the principal at the school where I'm really interested in pursuing a teaching career. She told me that they were fully staffed, but that you never know, and she gave me her email address. I will definitely be sending her my resume before the week is over. I also took a long nap, and spent some quality time with the hubby.

My sister sent me this today as part of an email, and it's so full of promise and hope that I can't help but post it.

'To get something you never had, you have to do something you never did.' When God takes something from your grasp, He's not punishing you, but merely opening your hands to receive something better. Concentrate on this sentence... 'The will of God will never take you where the Grace of God will not protect you.'

God's grace is definitely everywhere!
Life is GRAND!
Super Panda

No comments: