Thursday, April 2, 2009

A Funny Thing Happened

at the doctor's office...

Today, I had my annual physical. The nurses had a hell of a time trying to draw blood from me, particularly because I'm not very vein-y. Please don't confuse that with VAIN because, that I am very much so.
Anyhow, a couple of different nurses came and tried. They were all very frustrated with me, so I thought I'd lighten up the atmosphere, by telling a joke.

ME: "So I guess I won't be doing heroine since apparently I'd be really bad at it."

NURSE 1: "No, you shouldn't"
NURSE 2 just stares at me with blank eyes.

My joke totally blew them away.
Apparently, it was only funny to me.

Life is GRAND!
Super Panda

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hahaha. please don't try being funny, you're not. you're very exciting and engaging though and your attraction lies in being full of energy and fun. but not funny.

hahaha