Thursday, April 2, 2009

Something is OH so wrong!

Not with me, but with the fucktard who stole mine and the hubby's account number and bought himself a fucking camera. A camera- for fuck's sake!

Yes, I should have forewarned- MANY, and I mean MANY f bombs will be dropped in this post.

Ok, so this fucktard named James Reynolds (and I have no fucking clue who he is) decided to buy a camera with our account. Long story short, I saw it through online banking, reported it, and have filed a fraud claim with my bank and paypal.
This dumbdfuck is now having me jump through hoops to fix this shit!
Lovely.

So, my afternoon has consisted of numerous phonecalls to my bank and to paypal. That will then be followed by a trip to the bank to close this account and to open a new one.
All to get my $358.89 back.

I WILL SUCCEED!

Life sure is GRAND!
Super Panda

No comments: