Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Random conversation between N & I

N:i'm a bitch
E:HAHAHAHA
N: but a nice one though
E:well, at least you know
N: hhahahaha
E: HA
N: know what... that I'm a bitch??
N: rude!!!
E:yea
E: duh!
N: HAHAHAHAHAHHA
E: that's the most important step
E: I'm a bitch and damn proud of it shit!
N: hahahahahaha
N: like that one magnet... "you say I'm a bitch like it's a bad thing"
N: but i'm a really really nice and caring bitch though so what's so wrong with that!?!?
E: HAHAHHAHA
E: well, nothing from my point of view
E: but then again i could so be the wrong person you're asking
E: so watching sex and the city last night so made me want to want a mimosa
N: you're not helping me
N: fine, I'm going to unbitch-ify myself starting immediately
N: yum... mimosa
E: HAHA
N: haha
E: is that possible
E: ??
N: hmm... genius question... are bitches born or created?
N: HAHAHAHAHA
E: i think it's btoh really
N: haha
E: welre born bitches, and then we're made better by nature
E: HA
N: love your theory Mrs. Cope
N: oops. BernaRdino-Cope
E: well, anytime, my dear, anytime.
E: HA

No comments: