Friday, April 3, 2009

What are we, in high school?

House Party.
Yep, a few people have asked me when our house party is.
Umm... excuse me? Do I look like the house party type to you?
What part of my well manicured (and pedicured), and well groomed self screams house party? Yes, I might be wild and crazy, but def not that kind of wild and crazy. I am deeply perturbed by this. Not to mention the anxiety it gives me when someone mentions house party because it totally just sounds, well, ghetto and so I <3 the
80's, or the 90's. And really, I'm not up for drunks in my beautiful house.
And before anyone goes on thinking that I'm a snob.
I'm def not. I just like to think that those wild and crazy party days are days of the past, and really, well, there's no sense in bringing it back to the present.

So please, let's stick with terms like housewarming, or a celebration, if you will. Because certainly, the term house party guarantees you will not get an invite.
Drunk firefighters on my lawn= def not cute!

Life is GRAND!
Super Panda

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

this is the funniest thing you've posted so far.i'm laughing my head off.