Friday, April 3, 2009

I Like You



This is a book that's in print. Shauna is making me a custom one for the hubby. Here's her shop: Little Shop of Shavs


Here's my list:

I Like You…

•Because you’re my bestest friend in the whole wide world.

•Because you’ve given me the greatest gift- your love.

•Because you’re a wonderful daddy to our boys, Jamba and Cash.

•Because you smell and feel like home.

•Because you put up with my quirks, my grumpiness, my silliness, and you love me just the way I am.

•Because you always try to make me happy.

•Because you pursued your dream of becoming an LA City Firefighter.

•Because no matter how much I shop and how much money I spend you never get really mad (and we both know I have expensive taste).

•Because you support my dreams.

•Because you make up your own songs and sing around the house all the time.

•Because you cook me my favorite kind of eggs when I ask.

•Because we’ve created a beautiful life together. We have been incredibly blessed, but we both know that the best is yet to come!

•Because my life is so much better with you in it!

•Because you always make sure I’m happy.

•Because we make a great team, you and I.

•Because you’ve seen me at my worst, and loved me anyway.

•Because there’s not one day that goes by that I don’t think about how lucky I am to be with you. For that, I am extremely grateful.

•Because you let me have 2 closets and the bigger study in our new house.

Life is GRAND!
Super Panda

No comments: