Friday, April 10, 2009

Spring is in the air!

Which means something new is about to happen around here.
Stay tuned! I'm not one for surprises, nor am I one for keeping my mouth shut, but I thought I'd try it just this once.
Let's see how long I can hold it for.

*OK- and NO, we are not preggers, which means we are not having a baby*

On another note, had a great day at the mall today. I def can do damage at that place, and my activities today totes proved that.
I SOOO deserved it. Thanks to my two shopping buddies, Priscilla Miscilla, and Little Miss A.

Please refer to a previous post from a few days ago when I reiterate this...

One of the reasons I like the hubby is...

-Because no matter how much I shop and how much money I spend you never get really mad (and we both know I have expensive taste).

Even though nothing that cost too much was purchased today, a lot of little things were that add up to one big amount. I have reached my shopping quota for the month, and damn, it's not even mid month yet. Yikes!

Life is GRAND!
Super Panda

No comments: